st: System GMM

From   Carmen Blanco <>
Subject   st: System GMM
Date   Sun, 16 Dec 2012 10:52:09 +0100

Dear statalist,

I have 1 a dependent variable (v1), and 3 independents variables: v2,
c1 and c2 (v2 is an independent variable and, c1 and c2 are control
variables). I need to estimate v1 with  the system gmm estimation in
t-1. Could someone tell me, please, how to program the gmm estimator
to calculate this problem?

I appreciate it.