RE: st: issue with forvalues/foreach

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   RE: st: issue with forvalues/foreach
Date   Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:38:09 -0500

At 10:24 AM 12/14/2012, Ivica Rubil wrote:
Thanks, Maarten, your suggestion works perfectly fine.
So, I should change the obviously bad habit of using backslash instead
of slash.

Yes, especially when the backslash would be followed by a macro local reference. Or you can live dangerously as I do in regards to this matter. I use backslash usually, but switch to forward slash as needed -- when it would be followed by a local macro reference.