st: Margins in STATA 12 - how to use at () for dichotomous variables?

From   Neeraj Iyer <iyeranna@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Margins in STATA 12 - how to use at () for dichotomous variables?
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:44:12 -0500

Hello Statalisters,

I am running a zero-inflated negative binomial model with 8
predictors, 4 of which are dichotomous.  For marginal analysis, I am
setting the continuous variables at means, but did not know how to
specify the at () function for dichotomous variables.  Can someone
shed some light on this issue please, thank you.

I have considered 3 options:

1) margins, dydx (varlist) at (gender=1)
2) margins, dydx (varlist) at ((mean) gender)

I reckon that the second option might be influenced by the proportion
of one gender over the other, but wont it be the same even for the
first choice?

Regards,
Neeraj