Re: st: nonlinear MLE estimate:results always come back to its initial value

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: nonlinear MLE estimate:results always come back to its initial value
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:03:14 +0000

On this information, I would guess your code. You did ask!

Nick