RE: st: RE: ml and parmby versus statsby

From   "S. Suetens" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: ml and parmby versus statsby
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:02:27 +0000

I tried to recover the problem but the -parmby- command indeed does not run with the -quietly- option. I must have compared an older output table (not replaced by a new one after running -parmby- with the -quietly- option) with results from -statsby-.
My apologies for the confusion.

Best regards
Sigrid

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Roger B. Newson
Sent: woensdag 12 december 2012 20:27
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: RE: ml and parmby versus statsby

My version of -parmby- has the same date as Nick's, and does not allow a
-quietly- option, at least under my Stata/MP Version 12, which is fully up to date and dated 22 Oct 2012 according to -update query-. So I would guess that S. Suetens has reported a slightly garbled version of the
-parmby- command used.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
Respiratory Epidemiology and Public Health Group National Heart and Lung Institute Imperial College London Royal Brompton Campus Room 33, Emmanuel Kaye Building 1B Manresa Road London SW3 6LR UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +44 (0)20 7352 8121 ext 3381
Fax: +44 (0)20 7351 8322
Email: [email protected]
Departmental Web page: