Re: st: fixed effects quantile regression

Subject   Re: st: fixed effects quantile regression
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:49:41 -0500

JVerkuilen (Gmail) <jvverkuilen@gmail.com>:
-suest- does not work with -qreg-.

Lisa Marie Yarnell <lisayarnell@yahoo.com>:
On -qreg- with FE, there are many different forms, all interpreted differently.
See e.g.
http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/working_papers/2012/RAND_WR710-2.pdf
for a good review of how people have tackled it.