Re: st: Extract a string portion of a string

From   thomas bourveau <thomas.bourveau@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Extract a string portion of a string
Date   Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:18:08 +0100

Dear readers,

thanks for your answer. It helped a lot.

--
Thomas Bourveau
thomas.bourveau@gmail.com