Re: Re: st: How to deal with r(909) "op. sys. refuses to provide

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: Re: st: How to deal with r(909) "op. sys. refuses to provide
Date   Sun, 9 Dec 2012 23:48:39 +0000

I recommend addressing Gordon Hughes' comments too.

Nick