Re: st: Running Product Function

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Running Product Function
Date   Sun, 9 Dec 2012 21:31:07 +0000

Oddly enough I was thinking earlier today about how you would
generalise this if any values were not positive.

If any value is zero, then the product becomes zero; otherwise one
would need to separate out products of -abs()- and -sign()-.