Re: st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:22:04 -0500

Alejandro Ganimian <> :
I don't know why -ivregress- is not on the list at
though I expect Statacorp can weigh in.

I suspect you can simply run your command (-ivregress- or -ivpois- or
-gmm-) in each imputed sample, and use Rubin's rules to aggregate to
consistent estimates of coef and SE.