st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate

From   Alejandro Ganimian <>
Subject   st: ivreg or ivpois with mi estimate
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:24:27 -0500

Hi Statalist--

I am running Stata 12 and I am trying to run an IVE with "mi estimate"
but I noticed that "ivreg" is not among the supported commands.

In particular, I want to use "ivpois".

Does anyone have some helpful advice on how to do this?