Re: st: data file for use with sem()

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: data file for use with sem()
Date   Fri, 07 Dec 2012 16:35:13 +0100

Yes, it is possible to analyze summary data, which can be then estimated by maximum likelihood. See -help ssd-

For your interest, see also -help corr2data-, which can generate artificial data with a known correlational structure too.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne