Re: st: Parametric competing-risks hazard model

From   Adam Olszewski <>
Subject   Re: st: Parametric competing-risks hazard model
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:15:22 -0500

Hi Eleonora,
As far as I know the only module that comes close to what you would want is -stpm2illd- by S. Hinchliffe (available from SSC I believe). This is a flexible parametric multistate illness-death model, so it does not model the subdistribution hazard per se. I do not think that the true SHR model a la Jeong/Fine is available yet.
Best regards,

Sent from my iPhone