st: Course: Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research 2013

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Course: Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research 2013
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:41:15 +0000

I am forwarding details on behalf of the course givers, but please
direct any questions directly to those people.

If you click through, you will see that the course is Stata-based.

Nick

Subject: ONLINE COURSE: Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research 2013

Hereby I would like to point your attention to the web based distance
learning course

*"Regression Models as a Tool in Medical Research 2013"*

The target group for this course are PhD students and other (young)
researchers from the health sciences and related fields, who work with
regression models in their own research or need to understand the
typical use of regression models in the medical literature.

For further information visit
https://www.isqr.uni-freiburg.de/regression-models-as-a-tool-in-medical-research-2013