st: Permanently change text size preferences in Remote/Linux Stata?

From   Jen Zhen <jenzhen99@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Permanently change text size preferences in Remote/Linux Stata?
Date   Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:42:28 +0100

Dear list members,

I am using interactive Stata remotely on a Linux system. By default
the text sizes of dofile, results window etc are all too small (size
10).
I found that I can change that via
Edit/Preferences/GeneralPreferences, but I have to do it for each
window separately and have to redo it again at the start of each
session.
So I was wondering whether there is a way to save preferences about text size?

Thanks so much for helping me help my eyes,
JZ