Re: st: Too many macros, but I create 1!

From   James Sams <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Too many macros, but I create 1!
Date   Thu, 06 Dec 2012 13:32:48 -0600

This is helpful. When i read the limits page, I presumed that the maximum
macro length was a default. I see now that that is not the case. If the limits
page had listed the defaults and linked how to change them, that would have
been helpful to me in resolving this.

In any case, thank you for your guidance.

James Sams
773-315-0810