Re: st: generate a column of a summary statistic conditioning on the comparison of the values in two other columns

From   Ronnie Babigumira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: generate a column of a summary statistic conditioning on the comparison of the values in two other columns
Date   Wed, 5 Dec 2012 17:53:38 +0100

David,
I think you will be more likely to get help if you can show some data http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#stata

Ronnie

--
010100100110111101101110011011100110100101100101