Re: st: reading value labels -- second and third largest values

From   daniel klein <klein.daniel.81@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: reading value labels -- second and third largest values
Date   Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:14:48 +0100

Concerning question number 2, also see -labelsof- (Jann, SSC) and
-labellist- (part of -labutil2-, SSC)

Best
Daniel

--
Hello List,

[...]

2. I managed to get the levels of a variable with "levelsof `var',
local(levels)". Now i would like to obtain the value labels of those
values if they exist. This will help me displaying my results.