Re: st: Petersen (2009) vs Thompson (2011) - Estimating standard errors in panel data sets

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Petersen (2009) vs Thompson (2011) - Estimating standard errors in panel data sets
Date   Tue, 04 Dec 2012 20:16:05 +0000

It is probably a good idea here to give the references in full, ie with the journal title, volume and pages. Otherwise, very few of us will know which paper you are referring to.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics