Re: st: test with Interaction terms (#) in regression

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
Subject   Re: st: test with Interaction terms (#) in regression
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2012 09:26:43 -0800

Check the help file for factor variable notation.  You should have specified i.x##c.z in your command. After that check out -contrast- and/or -margins-.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone