Re: st: example about choice experiment datasheet

From   elisabetta capobianco <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: example about choice experiment datasheet
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:12:08 +0100

Dear Arne,
the main concern about the conditional logit model is its assumption
of independence from
irrelevant alternatives (IIA).  This assumption implies that the
probability ratio of individuals
choosing between two alternatives does not depend on the availability
or attributes of the other
alternatives.
I have 4 alternatives for each choice set, so it's important to me to
surmount the IIA, and it's better using mixlogit than asclogit, isn't
it?

Thank you,
elisabetta