AW: st: Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition - Interpretation of output

From   Bettina Lamla <Lamla@mea.mpisoc.mpg.de>
Subject   AW: st: Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition - Interpretation of output
Date   Tue, 4 Dec 2012 11:48:33 +0000

Hi Anees,
Thank you. I know the paper but I cannot find the answer to my question.
The problem remain if I perform a two fold decomposition for the same model the unexplained as well as the explained part are not significantly different from zero while the difference between the groups is.  This does not make sense to me. Any idea?

Thanks again