st: matrix to dta

From   Pablo Bonilla <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: matrix to dta
Date   Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:02:59 -0500

Dear statalist,

Do you know any command that creates dta from matrix and not changing
my data set? The -svmat- command allows me to create variables from
matrices but I have to modify my current data base. On the other hand,
the -xml_tab- (on ssc) does what I need but it does not export on .dta

Any ideas??

Thank you

Pablo Bonilla