st: Creating print-ready tables for one-sample t-tests

From   "Tim Streibel" <>
Subject   st: Creating print-ready tables for one-sample t-tests
Date   Mon, 03 Dec 2012 18:18:21 +0100

Hey all,

I am experiencing the following problem: I want to present the results (mostly just means and the overall t-statistic (maybe also the resulting p-values) from one-sample t-tests) in a proper style as you can find them in journal articles.
However, I've only found commands doing that for regression like estout or xml_tab. Can you give me a tipp how to do that for t-tests?

Thanks in advance!