st: initial values not feasible

From   urbain thierry YOGO <yogout@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: initial values not feasible
Date   Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:01:07 +0100

Dear all
I am trying to run a pooling mean group estimation using xtpmg. My
equation looks like this:
xtpmg d.ltgdp d.(ldep lrev dte), ec(ec) lr( ldep lrev dte), pmg replace
however stata gives me back the error 1400 "initial values not feasible).
But whent i run the model only with the first two variables (ltgdp
ldep) stata gives me the right output. Please somebody help me. Thank
you

--
*Urbain Thierry YOGO
Ph.D candidate in Economics*