Re: st: Need Help with Datamanagement and Survival analysis

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Need Help with Datamanagement and Survival analysis
Date   Sun, 2 Dec 2012 11:33:24 +0530

Dear Anwar, I think you just need to use & in place of | in your command.

Prakash