Re: st: Bootstrapping Malmquist Poductivity Index

From   Hiroshi kameyama <kameyama.hiroshi@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Bootstrapping Malmquist Poductivity Index
Date   Sun, 2 Dec 2012 11:01:40 +0900

I have seen the similar procedure using GAMS DEA.
If Stata can handle similarly, it would be great help.
Hiroshi KAMEYAMA

--
亀山宏
香川大学農学部