Re: st: sjlog

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: sjlog
Date   Sat, 1 Dec 2012 16:50:18 +0000

.

I agree, but editing improperly formatted output from sjlog is a little slow
and prone to error. What is your workflow choice to get Stata results window output
to a *TeX document, if you wanted it to look like the output (not restructure
using something like outreg)?

I was assuming you had your Editor hat handy, true. I will also email Stata Corp.

-Dave