Re: st: sjlog

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   Re: st: sjlog
Date   Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:51:32 +0000

.

Thanks, Nick.

I'm a little surprised though. How does the journal input Stata output that is 64 characters wide? The sjlog seems to wrap estimation results at 63 characters wide. It is not uncommon to have estimation output wider than this, so what is the Journal's solution to this formatting problem? Obviously, you can manually edit the .tex file (as I did) to get the correct screen output in the latex document, but this is not really a good solution.

I don't see in sjlog.ado where the line limit is coded. Do you? Do you think if I asked tech support they would be able to help, or is this part of Stata Press?

Cheers,

-Dave