st: sjlog

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   st: sjlog
Date   Sat, 1 Dec 2012 07:40:21 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I'm using sjlog from the sjlatex package to reproduce Stata results in a LaTeX document. However, my Stata results tables from an estimation command are wrapping in the Stata sjlog file and consequently are not very readable.

Is there anyway to control sjlog linesize? I've tried setting linesize and making my window larger but the wrapping in sjlog is still there.

-Dave