st: Problems running spost9_ado on Stata 10 with _ms_omit_info

From   Fernando Terres <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Problems running spost9_ado on Stata 10 with _ms_omit_info
Date   Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:10:36 +0100

I'm having problems running spost9_ado on Stata (version 10MP).
The problems are related to some procedure called _ms_omit_info
After issuing an spost command (i.e. fitstats) I get the message:
unrecognized command:  _ms_omit_info
I´ve contacted with Dr. Long, and he says that in his machine it works
Any ideas on this problem, and how to solve it?
Thanking you in advance,
Fernando Terres