st: Graphing relative measures of association using Stata

From   Pham Ngoc Minh <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Graphing relative measures of association using Stata
Date   Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:07:59 +0900

Dear Statalist,

After running a multivariable logistic model, I wish to graph odds
ratio in log-scale rather than arithmetic scale but I do not know how
to do it using Stata codes.
Thank you in advance for your advice and instructions.

PHAM Ngoc Minh
Research associate
National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Japan.