Re: st: Macros in -listtab- header: syntax error

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Macros in -listtab- header: syntax error
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:28:28 -0500

Roger,

The number of "a" and "b" variables in the data is unknown. With
-chardef- I would still need a loop to -confirm- the existence of each
variable to build up a string that could then be used with -chardef-.
However, -chardef- will be convenient in other situations. Thank you
for bringing this package to my attention.

Friedrich