st: Shaping dataset.

From   natasha agarwal <agarwana2@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Shaping dataset.
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:53:34 +0000

Dear All,

I have a dataset that looks like:
                                          Agricultural Industry
Mining Industry
Agricultural product                   0.10
       0.20
Mining Product                          0.30
         0.30

I want to transform it to

Agricultural product    agricultural industry   0.10
Agricultural product   mining industry             0.20
mining product          agricultural industry       0.30
mining product          mining industry             0.30

The reshape command would not work for obvious reasons.

I was wondering if anybody could help me with the same?

Thanks,
Natasha