Re: st: Finding individuals that had the same ranking across choices.

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Finding individuals that had the same ranking across choices.
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:17:42 +0000

A concrete example is worth an extended verbal explanation.

Please _show_ us what the data look like.

See also

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/resources/statalist-faq/#spell

Nick