st: Setting default .do file template?

To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: Setting default .do file template?
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:55:21 +0800

Dear all,

My question: how to personalize the default .do file template when
opening a new .do file editor?

I had thought I saw a note in John Long's "Workflow of Data Analysis"
book, but alas.... I've also done quite a few searches of the archives
as well, but the search terms are too general. My apologies, as I
suspect this has been aired before.

Andrew Lover

Centre for Infectious Disease Epidemiology Research (CIDER)
Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
National University of Singapore