st: Re: Simulating static panels

From   Melvyn Weeks <mw217@cam.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: Simulating static panels
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:42:35 +0000

Hello

can anyone point me to some existing Stata code for simulating static panel data models?
And particularly random effects models.

I want to examine the finite sample behaviour of related estimators for small N.

Thank you

Melvyn

--
Dr. M. Weeks