st: Re: Simulating static panels

From   Melvyn Weeks <>
Subject   st: Re: Simulating static panels
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:42:35 +0000

can anyone point me to some existing Stata code for simulating static panel data models?
And particularly random effects models.

I want to examine the finite sample behaviour of related estimators for small N.

Thank you

Dr. M. Weeks
Senior Lecturer in Economics
University of Cambridge