st: Dynamic panel model for count data?

From   "Robert Fornango" <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   st: Dynamic panel model for count data?
Date   Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:27:49 -0700

Dear Stata users:
I would like to estimate a dynamic panel model, such as that performed by
-xtabond2- or -xtdpdsys-, with potentially endogenous regressors. However,
my dependent variable is a non-negative count that exhibits over-dispersion.
My sample consists of approximately 75 units, observed over 8 time periods
(after losing 2 time periods to lags).

I am wondering if anyone knows of a Stata routine to estimate such a model?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Robert J Fornango, PhD
Chief Executive Officer
F1 Analytics LLC