Re: Taking threads private [was: Re: st: collapse and weights]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Taking threads private [was: Re: st: collapse and weights]
Date   Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:38:12 +0000

That was what I meant by "some people reply explaining why it's wrong
to do that". I usually quote the policy section.

Nick

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Schaffer, Mark E <[email protected]> wrote:

> FWIW, my response is different again - I usually ask people to repost
> the question to Statalist, pointing out that any answers will benefit
> others and/or they'll get a better answer than from me.

Nick Cox