Re: st: create variable from regression coefficients

From   Ryan Kessler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: create variable from regression coefficients
Date   Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:50:50 -0500

sysuse auto, clear
bysort rep78: gen time = _n
xtset rep78 time
xtdpdsys mpg price weight, twostep vce(gmm)
gen var = _b[L1.mpg]