st: Fixed Effects GLS

From   Amirhossein Moharreri <>
Subject   st: Fixed Effects GLS
Date   Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:14:46 +0800

Dear All;

I am supposed to estimate a fixed effects panel model, but I don't
know how to cope with heteroskedasticity and serial correlation
issues. I was wondering to know if adding dummies for time and
cross-sections as a way to overcome these matter as fixed effects GLS
method is a right method. Otherwise please help me to find the right