Re: st: ANCOVA using only summary data

From   David Hoaglin <dchoaglin@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: ANCOVA using only summary data
Date   Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:25:56 -0500

Hi, Vinicius.

Did you mean to say that you would like to compare a continuous
outcome variable among the 3 groups?

Do your summary data include the correlation between the outcome and
the baseline measure within each of the 3 groups?  If so, it may be
possible to derive the quantities that you need for the analysis of
covariance (I haven't worked out the details).  If not, the answer is
No.

David Hoaglin