st: FW: Forecast Evaluation

From   tom smith <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: FW: Forecast Evaluation
Date   Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:58:32 +0000

Dear all,

I have a question, I would like to evaluate the results of a
forecasting. Normally this is done by using:
*Root Mean Squared Error
*Mean Abslolute Error
*Mean Absolute Percentage Error
Now I was wondering how I can do this in stata.. I found a pacage to do
the RMSE and there exist "dmariano" that will give you the other 2 if
you need to choose between models. But is their a way of just
calculating all three of them?

Tom Smith