st: Beta coefficients for GLM models?

From   "Scott Holupka" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Beta coefficients for GLM models?
Date   Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:59:04 -0500

I'm currently using GLM (Stata 12) to analyze some expenditure data and I
would like to compare the effects of different coefficients in the model.
If this were an OLS I would look at the beta coefficients, but I can't
figure how to compute a beta or beta-like coefficient for a GLM model.  Is
there any way to do this?

Thanks for any suggestions or advice.

Scott Holupka