st: probs of multiple outcomes from margins

From   "Cutler, Fred" <>
Subject   st: probs of multiple outcomes from margins
Date   Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:03:23 +0000

Hi, I'm running an ologit and want margins to give me the summed probabilities from multiple outcome categories for a bunch of conditional marginal effects and differences. What I want is, essentially, the ability to write predict(outcome(1 2)) for a variable that has, say, categories 1 2 3 4.  I can't get this from margins, can I?
Fred Cutler