st: mcmcmixed version for binary outcome variables?

From   Lucas <>
Subject   st: mcmcmixed version for binary outcome variables?
Date   Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:06:52 -0800

Dear everyone,

I recently ran across mcmcmixed.  Of course, I could use a version for
binary outcome.  I've searched using terms I could think of but
thought I'd send a shout out to see:

1)Does it exist (and I just missed it)?
2)If it does not exist, anybody working on creating it?

I am not, I don't have the skills to make it.  But if its release were
imminent, it'd be nice to know.

Thanks a bunch for any information anyone can supply.