Re: st: Is equation level goodness of fit equal to GFI?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Is equation level goodness of fit equal to GFI?
Date   Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:39:38 +0000

I wouldn't trust any term like this until you can see the formula behind it.

If this is the same as what -sem- reports, I imagine that StataCorp
would appreciate some references so that they document.

Nick