st: Output format after 'margins'

From   Pham Ngoc Minh <minh.pn@tnu.edu.vn>
Subject   st: Output format after 'margins'
Date   Mon, 19 Nov 2012 23:35:06 +0900

Dear Statalists,

I often encounter calculation of adjusted means or ORs using
'margins', but don't know how to control the format of outputs, i.e.,
decimal numbers to present data in tables quickly. I have to do this
work manually by copying data to excel for manipulation, but it is
time-consuming. Does anyone have suggestions to make the work faster?

Ngoc Minh Pham
Research Fellow
National Center for Global Health & Medicine, Tokyo, Japan.