Re: st: disattenuated regression

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: disattenuated regression
Date   Sun, 18 Nov 2012 17:51:32 +0100

Right....I was talking about categorical indicators (of latent variables). Thanks for clarifying, "JVerkuilen".

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior
Director, Ph.D. program in Management

Faculty of Business and Economics