Re: st: finding duplicate data

From   William Buchanan <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: finding duplicate data
Date   Sat, 17 Nov 2012 10:49:46 -0800

Have you tried searching using the term duplicate? I'd suggest getting familiar with the -duplicates- command and also looking at some of the FAQs on the Stata website that show how to do this using the -cond()- or -bysort- functions.

Sent from my iPhone